Writer's Group

I attended my first writers group last night. 

Nine people registered, three of us showed up, one more joined in much later.

Of the authors, one was an already published person with a second book on the way, one had begun writing a mysterious historical fiction, one had started a dystopian utopian YA fiction novel, and then there was me.

Socially awkward doesn't begin to describe me...and then my laptop wouldn't work...and then my phone froze and I couldn't unmute myself, etc. etc.

However, I'm glad I went, I'm proud I tried. The post finishing a novel life has been very depressing, disheartening, and soul sucking, so im impressed that I'm still standing, still trying.

☆~Illegitimi non carborundum~☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAEB

Another One

It Doesn't Pay to be Polite