BSC 4Ever

As I've previously mentioned, The Baby-Sitrers Club series has meant an awful lot to me since I was about five or so. The girls were everything I wanted to be and became like real friends. The books and dolls were some of the only things I kept from my childhood, that I still have today. 


When it was announced that the series was getting re-booted, I was ecstatic and really nervous. What if my beloved series was totally ruined, just another failed revamp? Thankfully, I've had nothing to worry about.


Just like season one, season two had me crying, a few times. It was partially do to brilliant writing and partially due to my happiness in knowing future generations will get to know these girls and their uplifting friendship stories. 


As a life long fan of the franchise, I'm overjoyed with the outcome. Since  Ann M. Martin, the BSC creator, made me to be an author, (with some help from Judy Blume and a little help from Paul Zindel) with her amazing series, I thought it would be fun to dive into each character/actress over the next few entries, sort of a review/thoughts on how they've changed and or updated the characters. Positive vibes only and also, spoilers for season 2 of the BSC.


Thursdays blog will kick off with Kristy.


"Say hello to your friends!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAEB

Another One

It Doesn't Pay to be Polite