Signs

Do you ever feel like the universe is trying to tell you something?

Every now and then signs will appear to me. There's no rhyme or reason to it, but sometimes it just feels like there's something in the air, something around you that will reinforce, suggest, etc...

As I struggle to find an editor, literary agent, and the confidence to put my book out there-eek!- I've entered into one of those sign-times.

Yesterday afternoon, I sat down at my patio table, cranked open the umbrella, and sat down. Two seconds later, a fairly large white spider came crawling out. I yelped and jumped but then wondered, what could it mean?

From Uniguide.com: 

"The color white symbolizes purity and simplicity. Therefore, seeing a white spider can be a sign to embrace more minimalism and simplicity in your life. This can even relate to your own thought processes. Most of us have very cluttered thought, repurposing the same thoughts over and over that don’t really help us.

The white spider says to clear out the cobwebs in your mind, then you can start anew and create something more beautiful."

Interesting, no?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAEB

Another One

It Doesn't Pay to be Polite