Batgirl

Baldwinville

When I was six or so, a bat flew into my room at night. My parents didn't believe me and told me to go back to bed. I awoke in the early morning to their screams when the bat flew into their room. 


Leominster

When I was about twenty-six, I was in the basement of my house when a massive brown bat flew by my face. I screamed, flew up the stairs, and called animal control, who said, "Yeah, good luck with that. Bats are protected; we can't do anything; bye."


Sudbury 

When I was thirty-six and nannying, I went to grab the iPad off the living room coffee table for the child, when about a foot away was a small brown bat, sleeping on the hearth. I can now only assume that this is my life and my curse is attracting bats. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAEB

Another One

It Doesn't Pay to be Polite