License Plates

God, I hate driving. My commute is long and endless.

Massachusetts.

The utmost in luxury would be to have a driver. And to no longer stare at tail lights. 

Illinois.

I wonder how many hours of my life I've spent on Rt 2? Jesus, the potholes. 

New York.

What's it like on other little highways? Drives to nowhere towns.

California.

Oh, that's a good one. I want to live there, to drive there right now.

Florida.

Gross, no, wrong coast. I want democracy, sunshine, dog beaches, and coffee dates.

Connecticut. 

For the wannabe New Yorkers who think they have postcode envy. The least liked New England state.

Rhode Island. 

Yuck, Long John donuts, and Pawtucket. Well, Newports become alright. 

Missouri.

I really want to tear up my license and never drive again. I think, though, that I'll always look for license plates. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAEB

Another One

It Doesn't Pay to be Polite